Sunday, April 25, 2010

ULTA for Mother's Day!!


I used to be a Sephora snob but Ulta is really growing on me. As I realize more and more that I don't have unlimited funds to spend on beauty and skincare I really appreciate the ridiculous deals that Ulta seems to be having all the time!! Here's what's going on now:

- Free Shipping online for orders over $25, CODE 53558
- Buy one Get one free on all Ulta brand cosmetics, minerals, implements, and beauty tools
- $3.50 off any purchase of $10.00 or more, CODE 40002
- three free samples with every online order
- through May 9th, receive a free Hampton tote with any fragrance purchase of $30 or more (and really, none of us should be wearing fragrances that cost less than this...NO Brittany Spears people!)

So use those bargains and get your Mom something fabulous for Mother's Day, May 9th...DON'T FORGET!!

I know QVC says it all the time but if your Mom likes fragrances, Philosophy really does make some nice ones. I would assume that the Philosophy fragrances are included in the free tote promotion so why not get your Mom an Amazing Grace set, get the free tote, and load it up with buy one get one Ulta brand goodies. What about several nail polishes and every thing she would need for a mani/pedi? Toe separators, nail file, cuticle oil, clippers, foot soak, hand lotion...sounds like a sweet and thoughtful gift to me!!

No comments: