Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Stacy Ferguson is NOT the Dutchess of York


If I were Sarah Ferguson, The Dutchess of York, ex-wife of Prince Andrew, I would be so horrified and possibly take legal action against the celebutard (in every sense of the word) Stacy Ferguson, i.e. Fergie, i.e. The Dutchess, for stealing my legally given aristocratic title and forcing me to be associating with such rubbish.

Stacy Ferguson is from the Black Eyed Peas, in case you didn't know. Still don't know? You may remember her as the singer who peed in her pants at a concert and continued singing. Oh the class. Sarah Ferguson on the other hand is a former princess, the actual Dutchess of York, and former best friend of Princess Diana...need I say more? I have been horrified by "Fergie" going by The Dutchess for so long now and I just can't understand how Sara Ferguson puts up with it. Fergie even has a song called "Fergilicious." That's not a word and it's not even a funny or cute made up one! It is just SO stupid I can barely force my fingers to fly across the keyboard as I write this. How embarassing for Sarah Ferguson, the real Dutchess. She is so classy and refined and Stacy Ferguson is, well, not.

No comments: