Sunday, April 5, 2009

Lush...Fresh Homemade Cosmetics




OK, I have a new obsession, Lush. Bath & Body products made from organic fruits and veggies, all vegetarian ingredients, no animal testing, and all handmade! They have lots of different products but my favorites so far are the bath bombs and the soaps. The bath bombs are balls of yummy fragrance and skin detoxifiers that fizz in the bath...think alka seltzer. The fragrances are amazingly rich and also fun with choices like "All That Jasmine," Vanilla Fountain," and "Youki-Hi" (jasmine and ylang ylang). Some of them have treats inside them like dried flowers and even glitter! Might create a mess in the tub but definitely worth it! Talk about the perfect gift for all the ladies in your life...here you go...www.lushusa.com. Visit the site...order bath bombs...fall in love:)

But that's not all folks, they also have hair products and lotions (they also have skincare but we all know how I feel about Clinique, I'm not a cheater...), which I haven't tried, and handmade soaps, which I have tried, that I also love! The soaps are SO pretty, another great gift idea, and smell as delicious as the bath bombs. I tried the "Honey, I Washed the Kids" soap that has an amazing honey scent and soothes upset, sensitive skin like mine. There is another soap called "Porridge Soap" that I'm looking forward to trying. It has oats in it so your exfoliating and cleansing at the same time, got to love that, right?!

No comments: