Sunday, December 20, 2009

My Christmas Wishlist



So, I clearly haven't posted in 8 months, woops! Now that I have a break and time to think about the important things in life (my skin care/fragrance/makeup Christmas list) I thought I'd share. This one might get long but I'd hate for anyone to miss out on some GREAT treats!!

- Lancome Blush: Shimmer Mocha Havana; I wear this over Tarte Blushing Bride = PERFECT

- Clinique 7-day scrub: I use this in the shower every day. It's amazing what daily exfoliation will do to refine your skin and stave away wrinkles

- Philosophy Amazing Grace EDP: sweet, soft, and YUM

- Gucci Envy Me EDP: for the sassafrass in fabulous girls!

- Vera Wang The Fragrance: I wore this on my wedding day, such happy memories. Sweet and innocent, just like me;)

- Benefit Georgia radiance powder (blush): perfect peach blush/highlighter. Perfect over Tarte Tipsy

- Sephora Collector's Edition Fragrance Sampler, for when I just can't decide! Juicy Couture EDP, Ralph Lauren Romance EDP, Marc Jacobs Daisy EDT, Givenchy Very Irresistible EDT, Stella McCartney Stella EDP, DKNY Be Delicious EDT...$75!!!!!

- Sephora Glitz & Glam Shimmer and Shine Deluxe Sampler: Tarte Celebutante Dry Oil Shimmer Spray, Smashbox Artificial Light Luminizing Lotion in Flash, Tarte Glam Gams, Tarte Lock & Roll in Bronze, Guerlain Meteorites Powder Pearls in Beige Chic, Tarte Cheek Stain in Eco-Chic, Sephora Super Shimmer in Desert Gold, Laura Geller Blush-n-Brighten in Sunswept, Smashbox Eyeshadow in 24K, Laura Geller Lip Shiner in City Lights...get ready, wait for it...$38!!!!!!!

- Dior 5-color iridescent Eyeshadow

- NARS Doe Lipgloss Trio

- Tarte Three Carat mini-cheek stain

- Clinique Blushwear Cream Stick in Glow Blush

Do I need any of this? NO. Do I want all of this? YES. That's what is so fun about Christmas, getting happies that you don't need but really want. I also greatly enjoy making online wish lists and generally end up with seven or eight different ones not to mention the individual items I email to various gift givers. To sum up my makeup obsession for the year in two words: shimmer and cheek stains. OK, I guess that's three words. I am all over shimmer powder, highlighters, shimmer lotions, and iridescent anything. Like my friend Holly said, I am like a magpie, if I see any thing that sparkles, I want it! I am also obsessed with cream blushes and cheek stains. My oily skin tends to push off powder blushes but when I put a check stain underneath I can created limitless custom color combinations and my blush stays on all day looking fab. Merry Christmas and have a beautiful New Year!!!

No comments: