Friday, March 20, 2009

The Best Clinique Lip Looks




It is no secret that I adore most things Clinique, especially their lip liners, lipsticks, and glosses. I thought I'd do a public service and list some of my favorite combos. I am never without a liner and combine it with either just a lipstick or just a gloss or using both.

Bright Pink: Crushed Berry Liner, Raspberry Glace Lipstick, Watermelon Lipstick, Extreme Pink Lipstick, Raspberry Superbalm, Cabana Crush Long Last Glosswear SPF 15

Subdued Pink: Soft Rose Liner, Bamboo Pink Lipstick, Bamboo Pink Long Last Glosswear SPF 15, Apricot Superbalm

Non-obnoxious Red: Deep Red Liner, Angel Red Lipstick, Red-y To Wear Lipstick, Juicy Apple Long Last Glosswear SPF 15

I've already written an entire entry about my obsession with nude lips...I LOVE LIP COLOR!!!

No comments: