Sunday, March 29, 2009

Favorite Perfumes


I LOVE PERFUME! I love all kinds. I love smelling delicious. I love the cutie bottles. I love everything about it! Here are some of my favorites, directly from my Sephora "My Favorites" list.

  • Armani Codee Pour Femme: fruity but still rich with a bit of woody and vanilla undertones...YUM! Per Sephora it's Fresh. Sexy. Feminine.
  • Juicy Couture: fruity, again, but with rose undertones...YUM! Per Sephora it's Flirtatious. Romantic. Precious.
  • Gucci Envy Me: floral, peppery, musky...YUM! Sephora says it's Daring. Sexy. Arresting.
  • Yves Saint Laurent Baby Doll: an oldie but a goodie! Warm floral...YUM! Per Sephora it's Precocious. Beautiful. Enthralling.
  • Lacoste Touch of Pink: Herby, vanilla, rich and warm...YUM! 3 useless adjectives from Sephora: Whimsical. Daring. Captivating.
  • Philosophy Amazing Grace: graceful and clean!
  • Estee Lauder Pleasures Delight: near Perfection!!!!
  • Tiffany's Sheer Tiffany (PERFECTION!)...it hurts me to talk about this but I'll see if I can try. It was discontinued a long time ago but it's the best fragrance I've ever smelled in my life! I LOVE Sheer Tiffany. Sometimes I smell the remnants of my empty bottle and want to cry...well, maybe not that dramatic but I love it and am SO sad it's gone forever. I don't want to be mad at Tiffany's but I AM! How could they do this to me?! While I love these other fragrances nothing can stand up to this one!


No comments: