Saturday, March 28, 2009

Taco Bell...a Classy Establishment

True story...yesterday I popped in to Taco Bell to get my usual 8 Weight Watcher's point bean burrito and Diet Pepsi. I had to wait forever and while I was waiting there was an unfortunate looking woman getting a drink running around like a chicken with it's head cut off! Understandably, I kept my distance. A construction working gentleman went up to the drink machine and was staring, like everyone else in the place, at the unexplainable craziness. It was shortly explained. The woman leaned over the the construction worker and said something along the lines of, "my meth high is wearing off." Not that this alone is not an amazingly hilarious story but here's the best part...the man leaned over to her and said "me too." I kid you not, I saw this with my own eyes and heard it with my own ears. Classy...only at Taco Bell (well, maybe at Captain D's too.)

No comments: