Sunday, October 12, 2008

Halloween Costumes???




Why is it that, for whatever reason, Halloween seems to make perfectly respectable women dress like prostitutes? There really are no Halloween costumes for sale for women that aren't too risque for Playboy! Why is it OK to dress in lingerie in public, look like a total moron, and suffer no repercussions? I don't understand!!!

I even found some costumes for "Puppy and Me" where you can dress your dog up like a prostitute too. That is not OK...it's just not.

It's already ridiculous when Bridget from The Girls Next Door (I know I'm developing a theme here) dresses up in little outfits for EVERYTHING (House Bunny, anyone?) but, let's face it, most people don't have her body or live in the Playboy mansion...the only two things that I can think of that would make it socially acceptable to wear these "costumes."

Why can't we just eat candy and worship demons like they did in the good old days? My apologies to Marie Antoinette, School Girls, and Candy Stripers everywhere.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

awesome

you can play a ho dressup at the hootel

www.ho-tel.co.uk