Monday, October 13, 2008

Shoe News!





Sigerson Morrison is going to have a line of shoes at Target from October 12-December 26. The choices are FABULOUS! These are a preview...YUMMY!

Here is why I love Designers for Target and why you should too. Sigerson Morrison's "real" shoes run from around $250 to way over a thousand dollars. I don't have $250 to spend on shoes right now so, obviously, out of luck there. Morrison's lines have trendy pieces mixed with classic ones, I'm hoping that is what the Target collection will offer too. I'll update as I critique the collection.

Even though I'm sure these shoes will be uncomfortable and last only a few months (that seems to be the running theme of shoes bought at Target) they are cheap enough that I won't have to mortgage my house or sell prized belongings on Ebay for repentance that I bought them then proceeded to tear them up. These babies are only $29.99-$39.99, how awesome and ridiculous is that?!

Thank you Target. Thank you for not being Wal-mart but, most importantly, thank you for conning big name designers to make clothes, shoes, and makeup for you and selling them to me.

No comments: