Sunday, October 19, 2008

Stupid Things "celebrities" Said This Week





"I asked to leave public school. I was kind of bullied...Everyone signed a petition that said WE ALL HATE DEMI LOVATO." Demi Lovato (obviously).

Hey Demi, doesn't Miley Cyrus hate you too? If Hannah Montana hates you, and everyone at your school hates you, you might need to look inwards, it's looking like the chances are good that you're just not likable.

"I don't really want to be famous, and I'm kind of scared that might be happening." Michael Cera

OK, I don't know who Michael Cera is so, Michael, don't worry, you're not THAT famous! Here's a tip though, don't want to be famous? Try a different career (apparently he's an actor)! See, most people aren't famous so just refrain from acting, singing, or playing professional sports and you'll be fine, no need to be afraid, it will all be OK.

P.S. Oh, Cera is that dorky guy from Juno...interesting. This quote is so ironic considering that everyone knows who Ellen Page is. Oh wait, she really is famous!

1 comment:

Lara Ziobro said...

Oh I love Michael Cera!! First celeb I saw in NYC. He's the guy in Juno, Superbad, Arrested Development (TV show) and now Nick & Nora.