Friday, October 17, 2008

Peep-toe Shoes Hurt!



Every time I wear a pair of peep-toe shoes, which I will say can be v. fabulous, I end up with one or more of my toes on the verge of being completely severed from the rest of my foot. So I started to wonder about the nature of peep- toe shoes. Are they inherently evil or is it possible to have a peep-toe shoe that I can wear for more than an hour without blood being involved? I don't have a simple answer to this question but I do have the convincing evidence that in my MANY years of wearing fabulous shoes...peep-toes seem to be my kryptonite. I have never found a pair that doesn't rub, scrape, pull, or blister my feet and, believe me, I've tried MANY times. I love the look of them but I'm becoming discouraged with the whole business. Will my toes have to be locked away in pumps forever?

Maybe my feet are just deformed...

2 comments:

KB said...

I have the same issue and it makes me so sad! I love the look of peep-toes but they are torture. I've resigned myself to a more open-toe type of shoe, as the small opening is what pinches me. Wish there was a cure for this!

jessbuurman said...

love to wear high heels in each and in every trend it makes style very trendy and gorgeous look..!! :)