Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Yuuuum...Rinse-off Foaming Cleanser


Please do not take the last post and this one and think that I have been brainwashed by Clinique. I have not (not that I know of anyway, but I guess that's the point). They just have some GREAT stuff. I'll get to some other brands later...promise.

There is nothing as satisfying to me as washing away a day's worth of make-up and grime with Clinique's Rinse-off Foaming Cleanser at night. It's creamy and foamy and delicious and it takes EVERYTHING off! But yet, it doesn't dry my skin...the perfect combination of everything a makeup remover should do. It's great for people with dry to oily skin. There is a gel cleanser that some people with oily skin, like mine, prefer for that squeaky-clean feeling, but that one makes my skin too dry afterwards. I don't want to literally be squeaking! A little goes a long way and it takes me forever to go through a tube of this stuff so don't worry about the cost, I promise it's worth it. Plus, if you get something from Clinique you don't like you can always take it back! OK, I'll get off my Clinique high horse now...to go wash my face!

No comments: