Saturday, February 20, 2010

Absolutely Fabulous New Products!!!

Oh how I love new makeup products, especially ones that I am fairly certain will revolutionize my entire existence like these three new wonders!!


#1. Clinique All About Eyes Serum De-Puffing Eye Massage; repackaging of All About Eyes (love it anyway) with a "unique cooling rollerball tip." I'm a little confused as to why this is unique considering that stupid drugstore brand Garnier has been advertising the crap out of their rollerball eye cream but I am nonetheless excited about this. First, I have touching my makeup and skincare, I am fairly certain that does nothing but spread germs so I like the concept of the rollerball. Secondly, it looks cool and I will try anything new just for the sake of it being new, let's be honest here.


#2. NARS Orgasm Illuminator; my favorite blush ever revamped into a liquid version highlighter! The company says it can be used "over the face" (don't understand that at all, wouldn't your entire face be glowing peachy/gold) or as a highlighter. I will definitely be using this as a cream/liquid blush along with my Urban Decay highlighter...with these two in combination, I might just have the perfect face!!


#3. Benefit Stay Don't Stray; best idea ever...not only is it an eyeshadow base but also a concealer base so you can slap this all the way around your eye and not have to worry about your shadow or under eye concealer running away during the day. Can't wait to try this...I think this is really very innovative (that's my excuse to spend $ on it...you might want to try that excuse, it seems to work well for me:)

No comments: