Monday, February 15, 2010

White House|Black Market...it's a house and a market...get it?!



While CUSP was an epic fail this week, White House|Black market once again comes through to brighten my day and redeem my faith and hope in fashion. They are having an "Artful Unbasics" promotion right now with nine pieces, all of which are amazing and I want them. Thanks WH|BM for not being offensive:)

The collection is black and white...go figure...and is simple and classic. A few ruffles here and there but very tiny and tasteful. I would wear it to work and not fear being thought an idiot for my frilly clothing. My favorites are the Micropleated Tweed Jacket, the Elysee Pencil Skirt, and the Sculpted Poplin Shirt.

Spring denim from $49.99 (SCORE!) and free shipping this week only on purchases over $125.

No comments: