Saturday, February 20, 2010

Potero Luxery Shoes

If you've been reading my blog you know that I love, love, love www.proteroluxery.com. I am exploring their shoe selection currently and getting a little too excited about it all. If you want to shop here though, shop fast, one of each and, at the ridiculous discounts, they go fast.

Some of my favorites right now:

Christian Louboutin Bronze Metallic Leather Scissor Girl, platform base, almost a bootie type peep-toe, gorgeous color. I would wear these every day, including while vacuuming and cleaning toilets. $493/45% off!

Christian Louboutin Raspberry Patent Leather Slingbacks, platform base, classic/perfect slingbacks. $438/45% off!

Prada Brown Satin & Camel Leather Cap Toe Ballet Flats, I'm not usually a fan of Prada shoes (gasp!) but I adore these. #1, give me a satin ballet flat any day and a well constructed one at that, top it with a camel colored cap toe and bow and you have, pretty much, the perfect ballet flat...thank you Prada, I appreciate you:) $237/55% off!

Please remember everyone, just because it's expensive does not make it cute...shop wisely! (ex: everyone with the last name Olsen...money does not buy class people!) Also, just an aside, I really hope J.Lo hasn't trashed up Louboutins too much with that ridiculous song.

No comments: