Saturday, February 20, 2010

Williams Sonoma Home


I didn't even know this existed and I am so excited...I love it!!! WS already makes my kitchen very happy and now it can expand the happiness to the rest of the house, thanks WS!

Right now you can enter for a $500 gift card (but no one else do this because I want to win:). Maybe I shouldn't have told you that, hmmm. Anyway, I am drooling over several items at WS Home right now. They have some amazing bedding. Continuing my obsession with all things monogrammed, there are some beautiful monogrammed bedding sets. I just know that all of Carrie's and Big's sheets in their giant new apartment are monogrammed! Be still my heart, some are even on sale! My current favorite, the foliage bedding (monogramed of course) is currently on sale for $35-$225. I admit I do usually buy sheets in sets because they are so much cheaper but if I was wanting to blow a little money, these would definitely be in contention.

Considering that Pottery Barn and WS are the same company I do question the differences between their products. I suspect there aren't any differences but I don't care. More places to shop is always a good thing in my book!

No comments: