Sunday, February 7, 2010

ULTA...Some Fun for Valentine's Day


I don't love Ulta as much as I love Sephora...I think having non-prestige cosmetics is a sell-out, but in the interest of supporting a store that does carry a limited selection of prestige I do shop there occasionally.; not to mention they have crazy good sales and specials going on almost all of the time.

From now until Valentine's Day when you order online you get a free makeup bag with eight free samples with a purchase over $35. Caveat: It's a stupid clear bag and the samples are those useless packets but they are free and, therefore, excite me very much. Also, every ULTA brand item is buy two get two free right now, I already cashed in on this one in store and bought four body scrubs @ $10/each for $20!

Suggestion: make a shopping bag filled with your favorite goodies, pick your free samples, throw in some extra stuff just because it's Valentine's Day :) and leave your computer strategically placed so your man will see it and purchase everything on your list for your gift! Thank you, I am a genius!

No comments: