Saturday, February 6, 2010

I Found Out What's Wrong With My Face!

Hurrah!! I am just going with what the dermatologist said because I haven't heard it before so I am going to assume it is correct. YAY, there is something I can do to fix it all! I have something-or-other dermatitis that is causing my eye problems, something-or-else-other dermatitis around my mouth, and psoriasis on my scalp (gross!). My derm said that it was a severe case of bad luck that this all happened at the same time. I blame stress so I will attribute the improvement in my skin to the Wii Fit (see previous post:).

I have been using the products/skin regimen she recommended for only 5 days and I can't believe the difference. Everything literally looks almost normal again! I am taking an oral antibiotic and, am washing my face with CeraVe cleanser then applying Protopic around my eyes and an anti-bacterial lotion around my mouth. I have a cortisone liquid solution to put on my scalp. Fun fact, it is literally 39% alcohol, I wonder if I just dipped my head in a vat of vodka each day if it would be the same difference. I am following all this up with CeraVe moisturizing cream. It's all quite nice. Also, with my new skin care regimen, I have a lot more stuff to swap on Makeup Alley! According to my Derm I should be able to use my regular makeup and once this mess on my face gets cleared up it should stay away!

No comments: