Monday, February 15, 2010

Computers for Girls!!


Finally, our computers don't have to look like boy computers! Why has this taken so long to occur to computer makers? I think they have been ignoring a huge market...I would drop more money on a laptop that was cute than an ugly one...definitely. But I guess Steve Jobs and Bill Gates don't have much experience with the fairer sex.

Vivienne Tam and HP are launching a Mini notebook that is champagne colored with butterflies! Thank you! Carrie Bradshaw would definitely be getting one of these for writing "Sex and the City." Big would buy it for her, obviously. Tam is calling them a "digital clutch," how cute is that?! I want one just because its called that!! See, cute = money spent! Ready for even more cute?? The enter key has the Chinese symbol for double-happiness character on it...how peaceful and, also, the greatest idea of all time. Another version is deep plum color with gorgeous flowers, tummy! www.hpdirect.com, $599.

I have an idea, let's combine nail polish and laptops. Oh wait, that's not my idea, it's OPI and Dell's. I think it's a good one. It's no Vivienne Tam but still cutie. You can match your nail polish to your computer...seriously. The "Hong Kong" case colors are available on three Dell laptop models. Oh, how I love OPI color names! A few of the case colors are Red My Fortune Cookie (redish), Dim Sum Plum (purpleish), Hot and Spicy (yellowish), Jade is the New Black (greenish), Suzi Says Feng Shui (blueish), and Meet Me on the Star Ferry (pinkish). www.dell.com, starting at $364.

No comments: