Sunday, February 14, 2010

The Beauty Snob


If you haven't yet, head on over to www.beautysnob.com and sign up for their emails. It is always the highlight of my day when I see one in my inbox! Their fab emails are filled with articles that every "Cosmo girl" needs to know. (note: I hate Cosmo, I think it's trashy, but ten points to anyone who catches the reference) Some I don't give a crap about but most of them are a great way to hear about new products and add things to my www.makeupalley.com swap list!! Some of this weeks gems:

- Ferragamo launches new scent: Incanto Bloom; it was launched last week, will be sold exclusively at Bloomie's, and has the Farragamo bow on the cap!!!

- Bobbie Brown has a heart: Heart Truth Bronze Shimmer Brick Set, only 500 limited edition available at www.bobbiebrown.com, part of a partnership with the Heart Truth Campaign to raise awareness of Heart Disease in Women.

- I knew I loved Cartier: Les Heures de Parfum; Valentine's Gift Set in Cartier red leather box featuring four of their L'Heure scents, completely adorable and such a steal at only $1,725. OK, just kidding about that being a steal but you can get a single fragrance from the collection for $250 if that's more in your budget. (maybe someone will just buy the scent and give me the empty box:)

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY Y'ALL!!

No comments: