Monday, February 15, 2010

My Latest Obsession


This changes on a minute to minute basis, but currently my obsession is with Hunter rain boots. I must own these, my feet need them...my feet must stay dry!! The gray ones make me drool. It's hard to put my finger on why I adore these so much, the adorable label is one reason and I love that they are taller than most wellies. They come to just below the knee/maybe upper mid-calf. They are just so beautiful! Now, I understand that some of you might think rain boots are stupid. Well, I think Uggs are stupid so we will just have to agree to disagree on this one. So that we're all clear, I am not advocating the short boot (gross) but the original. I don't want anyone to order the short boots, hate them, and think I told you to do it! I love, love, love the beige and also the gray. Let me paint you a picture: rainy day, Hunter rain boots in beige, khaki Burberry trench, Burberry novacheck scarf and umbrella to match. Maybe throw in a Tod's camel tote or, if we're really thinking big time here, an Hermes Birkin. Best rainy day ever!

No comments: