Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Bergdorf Holds the Key to My Heart



If I had an iPhone and used this app they would also have my entire bank account! Bergdorf Goodman purveyor of all things expensive and wonderful, has a new app for your iPhone or iPhone Touch called "The Shoe Salon." Here's what they have to say about it:

Every day, Bergdorf Goodman will offer you 24-hour access to an exclusively selected, must-have style. Purchase shoes instantly, share finds with friends, and enjoy expedited delivery and complimentary returns.

For every app that is downloaded, Bergdorf will donate $5 to City Harvest, a charity that feeds over 250,000 New Yorkers. They are laying on the incentives to download this app think and, once it is downloaded, how will anyone be able to resist the must-have styles?!?! Don't fight it, download it and enjoy a new pair of shoes every day!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I could not agree more! As fate would have it, I live right across the street from Bergdorf Goodman --a dangerous place for a Jimmy Choo and Manolo-phile to reside. I have my man Anthony over there look out for me to be sure I get first dibs on the sale merchandise.

Erin Schmidt said...

Jane, you are my new best friend and I am moving in with you!!