Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Lancome.com Sweet Free Gift

www.lancome-USA.com is having a free gift (hence my wildly creative title:). Free shipping and free gift with any purchase over $50. Enter code MICHELLEPHAN at checkout. The gift includes a beautiful lipstick in Pale Lip, Black Definicils Mascara (who can ever have enough of this?), Sun Bronzing Powder, and Bi-Facil Eye makeup remover (I can have more than enough of this considering it's in every gift and I don't use it). Oh how I love free gifts!

Some Lancome staples that I love are Definicils mascara in Black (TRY IT!) and the Cils Booster (white lash conditioner that you put on before mascara that makes such a difference, promise), Blush in Sparkling Pink Pool and Shimmer Mocha Havana, Effacernes Waterproof Undereye Concealer, and Juicy Tubes. I like their eye shadows too but not more than other prestige brands like Chanel and Dior. I hate, hate, hate most of their fragrances. They swear they are not "stronger" than other brands but I swear you put one spray of any of them on and you will not only have a headache within the hour but will be knocking people over with your overwhelming scent immediately upon application. I kind of like Miracle if I spray and walk and Hypnose doesn't make me want to puke but the others are disgusting.

So, if you are wanting some makeup happies, head on over to Lancome and pick up some fun along with a free gift:)

No comments: